Orders & Shipping
IMPORTANT COVID-19 UPDATES
- Our team is doing the very best we can to process and deliver your order as soon as possible, however we would appreciate your patience due to COVID-19. This may result in a longer processing and shipping timeline.
- We are available by email to answer your questions during our support hours: Monday-Thursday: 9:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. EST at email@example.com.
- An Augden Customer Service Associate will be in touch with you via email if a product is not in stock with an estimated lead-time as each garment is hand knit, but will take approximately then 2 weeks for fulfillment.
- Orders placed on weekdays before 2:00 p.m. EST will generally begin processing within 1-2 business days. Orders placed after 2:00 p.m. EST will begin the processing period of the next business day.
- Orders placed on weekends or holidays will begin processing on the next business day (Monday-Friday). We do not offer Saturday delivery. Holidays and peak sales time may alter your shipment time frame.
- We are excited to offer free ground shipping with FedEx on all orders shipped to USA destinations (with the exception of where Ground deliveries are unavailable (Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Virgin Islands). Upon shipment, FedEx Ground parcels should arrive within 1-5 business days.
- FedEx Ground shipping delivery estimates:
|NY, NJ, CT, MA, DE, MD||1-2 business days|
|Midwest, East Coast, South||3-4 business days|
5-6 business days
- Augden uses FedEx for all international orders. Currently Augden is charging a $95 flat rate for all international orders.
- Once your order is shipping you will receive an email confirmation with a FedEx tracking number.
|FedEx International Economy||4-6 business days|
|FedEx International Priority||Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this service and additional cost.|
- Augden accepts all major credit cards for purchase.
- At this time, we are unable to accept more than one credit card entry at a time.